ADVERTISEMENT

Gabriel Brownlow Dindy

I don't think 247 is any more or less reliable then any of the recruiting prognosticators. My point is that it appears we may be in on a highly regarded talent at a position we have been woefully deficient at who plays H.S. football in an SEC state known for it's top flight talent.

I know Gabe and his family. They are great people and his dad is a fantastic preacher. I haven’t asked any of them about his recruiting but his parents lived in western Oklahoma for some time and his mom went to OU. He has some famIly ties here. He’s a kid every fan will love because his character, plus his play.

I don't think 247 is any more or less reliable then any of the recruiting prognosticators. My point is that it appears we may be in on a highly regarded talent at a position we have been woefully deficient at who plays H.S. football in an SEC state known for it's top flight talent.
They seem like over the top homers to me. I've been wrong before. If people from other sites picked OU over a year in advance, that might have a little cred. But if it's just the local guys while everybody else is stilling waiting to predict, then not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT