ADVERTISEMENT

Fox news host tells the truth.

primus

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Reactions: BigPftp

If you would like help on how to posts on a message board, don't hesitate to let me know. You'll get a lot more replies and engaging debate rather than just posting hit-and-run jumbled up mess links that do not make your point.

If you would like help on how to posts on a message board, don't hesitate to let me know. You'll get a lot more replies and engaging debate rather than just posting hit-and-run jumbled up mess links that do not make your point.
Thanks. I'm technologically challenged like most of my generation. Thanks for extending your hand to help. 👍

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Thanks. I'm technologically challenged like most of my generation. Thanks for extending your hand to help. 👍
My favorite question from my 60 question 60 minute time limit M test? Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? I answered "no." The administrator checked me correct. iasooner2000 has also answered this question correctly.

Some people have a fear of edges and falling. None of us have a fear of heights. Acraphobia is an unfriendly subject for those with a limited ability to reason. Now you are a wee bit less technologically challenged. I love learning. You send signals you do, too.

Thank you, 22LR. For giving me the idea to contribute.

My favorite question from my 60 question 60 minute time limit M test? Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? I answered "no." The administrator checked me correct. iasooner2000 has also answered this question correctly.

Some people have a fear of edges and falling. None of us have a fear of heights. Acraphobia is an unfriendly subject for those with a limited ability to reason. Now you are a wee bit less technologically challenged. I love learning. You send signals you do, too.

Thank you, 22LR. For giving me the idea to contribute.
I love repeatedly reading about your testing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT