ADVERTISEMENT

Four free Valero Bowl tickets

Morty1969

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2021
I cannot go to the game tonight, and I would hate to waste them. I know it is last minute and hopefully some family in the San Antonio area can go that wanted to go. I'm giving them away for FREE and I would preferably like them to go to a vet and his/her family. I have them on my phone and I can transfer them to your phone. FCFS- let me know.

I cannot go to the game tonight, and I would hate to waste them. I know it is last minute and hopefully some family in the San Antonio area can go that wanted to go. I'm giving them away for FREE and I would preferably like them to go to a vet and his/her family. I have them on my phone and I can transfer them to your phone. FCFS- let me know.
We’re you ever able to get rid of these?

This a solid gesture by you. Thank you for doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT