ADVERTISEMENT

Feeling it in Peru

RJHouston

OU scholarship offer
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2001
Hey Boomer Sooner !!!....It's hard for me to leave my computer, but before I do, I just have to give you this recount of events yesterday during the game. I found a place called The Corner a bar in Lima where they were showing the game....well I had to watch on a little tv...I mean small...until the ND game was over...well then I talked them into switching it to the big screen....so about half way thru the game, the Oregon game came on and a bunch of idiots wanted the Oregon game on the big screen and I stood up and said this tv will not be changed!! Well then the idiots ( i guess I could be classified as one too) started yelling our game was over...it was in the 3rd quarter...well I'm yelling Bull Shit !!! anyway when we went into OT...I yelled who said this game was over!!..and there was silence....so after the game, I noticed the idiots didn't even stay to the end of the Oregon game....well when you write it ...it doesn't seem like much..but I guess you had to be there...because it was definitely BOOMER SOONER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!...enough said...you all are hall a famers in my good...rj

Reactions: OUster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.