ADVERTISEMENT

Fact checking Republican debate last night. The childish imbecility of politicians of all stripes pitifully on display.

You just linked a dying business, and they're dying for lack of integrity. CNN has become almost tabloid news, and that stands true to both sides. Dems don't even read or watch CNN news.
You're very naive. If it's a dying business, why are all the who's who republican politicians flocking over there for townhall meeting? You are so twisted, it's not even funny.

Over 200 million views of the T/T Twitter (X) interview in less than 24 hours, This is currently happening and belies your supposed intellect

You're very naive. If it's a dying business, why are all the who's who republican politicians flocking over there for townhall meeting? You are so twisted, it's not even funny.
LMFAO

A whopping 100,000 25-54 year olds (a majority of the workforce) watch CNN nightly. Television news is a dying industry.
Most people go to independent news sources or are simply fed up with the politics and don't pay attention at all.

That's 0.03% of Americans. Yeah, NOT 3%. I got the decimals correct. 0.03% of Americans, or 1 in 3400.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Over 200 million views of the T/T Twitter (X) interview in less than 24 hours, This is currently happening and belies your supposed intellect
I'm not surprised that many people viewed that interview. I promise you it wasn't because Trump had anything new to offer, but was out of curiosity and to witness the last cry of a drowning man. Moreover, they tuned in to take another look of at an American mistake and how they will never let that happen again.

LMFAO

A whopping 100,000 25-54 year olds (a majority of the workforce) watch CNN nightly. Television news is a dying industry.
Most people go to independent news sources or are simply fed up with the politics and don't pay attention at all.

That's 0.03% of Americans. Yeah, NOT 3%. I got the decimals correct. 0.03% of Americans, or 1 in 3400.
I have news for you. Intelligent people watch news and they do their own analysis. On the other hand, there are those who watch news, depend on others to explain or break it down for them, and prefer the spin and they watch fox news and other maga news outlets that spew venom and lies 24/7 because they are incapable of doing the analysis themselves. That's why many people watch fox and other similar news outlet and that basically reflects the intelligence of some Americans. I'm glad they are in the minority in this beautiful country.

I swear primus1 is the most out of touch person I've seen on a message board. That includes BSS, Lloyd, and their various burner accounts as well as drmouse; the Doctor Pilot that owns planes and houses in Mexico and swears up and down Mexico is a safer country than the US. Oh, I forgot about his bowel movement updates.

You're in great company there primus1!!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I swear primus1 is the most out of touch person I've seen on a message board. That includes BSS, Lloyd, and their various burner accounts as well as drmouse; the Doctor Pilot that owns planes and houses in Mexico and swears up and down Mexico is a safer country than the US. Oh, I forgot about his bowel movement updates.

I may be out of touch but I'm much better than someone like you who, unquestionably, support a criminally-minded ex president because he cuts your taxes. Relax!

She definitely has conviction! In a comedic way. 🤣

The pageant didn't turn out well fer ya? Sleepy desperately wants to expedite that sex change fer ya. Make it law for freaks.
Are you sure you're not one of the freaks?
The pageant didn't turn out well fer ya? Sleepy desperately wants to expedite that sex change fer ya. Make it law for freaks.
Are you sure you're not one of the freaks? Hope you're not self loathing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT