ADVERTISEMENT

EXHALE!

Senior Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 1, 2003
45801751_2481784591837208_2117181726013784064_n.jpg

If Corn can go for almost 500 yards. Grier will get 750

On the plus side I heard we had a lot of GREAT recruits in today. If a few things fall, OU will be #1 again in recruiting.

Last edited:
We do, our Defense makes them look great. Where you been?

Except we don’t. What have you been watching?

Tech and Oklahoma State are top 10 offenses in the nation. They were before we played them too. Only top anything Bama played was Ole Miss. They just beat the 104 and 106 rated passing offenses big deal. I mean we could slow down the offense like KSU, would that make everyone happy?

So far, looking at OU's body of work this season, Army (8-2) is this team's biggest win.....Army.

Actually it’s Iowa State (ranked in the top 25) and Army (Who should be ranked tbh)... anyway if we beat WVU they’re a top ten team and then Iowa state again

That’s 4 good wins (if it happens)

And the body of work doesn’t really matter if you just had one loss

Reactions: iasooner1
Actually it’s Iowa State (ranked in the top 25) and Army (Who should be ranked tbh)... anyway if we beat WVU they’re a top ten team and then Iowa state again

That’s 4 good wins (if it happens)

And the body of work doesn’t really matter if you just had one loss
The body of work during the regular season can provide a clue to how a team will do against teams in the postseason. It clearly does matter.

The body of work during the regular season can provide a clue to how a team will do against teams in the postseason. It clearly does matter.

It doesn’t matter if we win out and other teams do too. If we were undefeated then it would. If body of work provided a clue we would’ve lost to teams like Bama and Auburn

Or the year the B12 had the best bowl record. It’s not really a gauge with body of work... anything can happen when you actually have time to game plan

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter if we win out and other teams do too. If we were undefeated then it would. If body of work provided a clue we would’ve lost to teams like Bama and Auburn

Or the year the B12 had the best bowl record. It’s not really a gauge with body of work... anything can happen when you actually have time to game plan
If, if, if.
The current state of OU's defense won't get a championship. It's a dead body of work.

Reactions: ShamWowed
Sorry gentlemen but this team is not on any level compared to Bama. The defense is so bad I do not care how great our offense is, it will sit on the sidelines against decent competition. I hope I am wrong but I predict a loss at WV.

Reactions: CTOkie
Sorry gentlemen but this team is not on any level compared to Bama. The defense is so bad I do not care how great our offense is, it will sit on the sidelines against decent competition. I hope I am wrong but I predict a loss at WV.

I don't know, bama has not really beaten anyone all that great as of yet. Until they do I am not going to say OU is not on any level compared to them. Unless I missed one bama has only faced 3 teams ranked in the top 50 offenses, Ole Miss at number 5, missouri at 17 and the aggies at 22. OU is a lot better than any of those 3 teams.

Yo
I don't know, bama has not really beaten anyone all that great as of yet. Until they do I am not going to say OU is not on any level compared to them. Unless I missed one bama has only faced 3 teams ranked in the top 50 offenses, Ole Miss at number 5, missouri at 17 and the aggies at 22. OU is a lot better than any of those 3 teams.
You forgot LSU which I think was in the top 10 in D when they played Bama at night in the swamp.

Pretty much says it all.
Whatever lack of quality the teams that have played Alabama are, as long as OU plays such awful defense, comparisons to Alabama are silly.
Grier and his West Virginia team will hang 50-plus based on what I've seen so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT