ADVERTISEMENT

Enough is Enough...(READ IMMEDIATELY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
As Plaino told you all I've been considering shutting down this board so let's just get that reality out of the way and out there for you all to read and realize.

This is a free board guys, it's not worth my time, literally, to spend the amount of time I must to police this board. And to Plaino's credit he HAS spoken up on behalf of the entire board and I've at least decided to step back from the edge and consider how we might right the ship.

I've asked, warned, and threatened before but this time...it's just flat out martial law.

***If you post an unprovoked attack, snide remark, etc. you'll be banned for a month. If you do it again, you'll be banned - and I'll ban the IP as well. Basically, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you never post here again. It's that simple.

***If you respond to an unprovoked attack in any way other more extreme than 'this is going to go badly', you'll be banned for a month. If you do it again, you'll be banned - and I'll ban the IP as well. Basically, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you never post here again. It's that simple.

***If you bring an old/current/any other post/argument/etc. into a new thread you'll be banned for a month. If you do it again, you'll be banned - and I'll ban the IP as well. Basically, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you never post here again. It's that simple.

I'll stop repeating this basic thing, I think you're getting the idea. All this pettiness, it's over. Squash it, sign up for the pay board, take up underwater basket weaving, I just don't care what you do but find a way to build a bridge and move past it.

The reality of all of this? Some of you and your days on this board are numbered.

Or in short...

The only difference here?

I'm excited to take out some of the trash.

I'm not going to be watching every post but those guys you can't stand...they'll report you to me in a heart beat (you can all now see the report 'button' that is in EVERY post someone makes. You see something that is across the line, report it to me and I'll take care of it.

I'll be checking in from time to time and will handle things that haven't been reported at that time.

This was once a great free board - and no it's not just the 'new folks' that ruined it. For this board, those who are seeking change are no more problematic than those who reject it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT