ADVERTISEMENT

$EC 19 B12 35... Any questions?

12375CAT

Sooner starter
Feb 15, 2012
We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

I don't consider this win "awesome" given Auburn's 8-4 record going into the game and its lack of a decent.....or healthy....quarterback.
A nice win for sure, evening Stoops' bowl record at 9-9 and giving OU some momentum heading into 2017, along with a great recruiting class, a major stadium expansion and major upgrades to OU's football facilities.

Ummmm, the ACC is 8-3 in their bowl games and playing for the championship. Pretty sure 8-3 is better than 4-2
actually when Clemson loses to Bama in the title game the percentages will be the same. Having said that, I believe top to bottom the ACC was probably the best conference in the country. So much for all the Big 10 talk this season. What a flop! Tis a shame the Irish won't man up and join a conference for football.

actually when Clemson loses to Bama in the title game the percentages will be the same. Having said that, I believe top to bottom the ACC was probably the best conference in the country. So much for all the Big 10 talk this season. What a flop! Tis a shame the Irish won't nut up and join a conference for football.

fixed

I don't consider this win "awesome" given Auburn's 8-4 record going into the game and its lack of a decent.....or healthy....quarterback.
A nice win for sure, evening Stoops' bowl record at 9-9 and giving OU some momentum heading into 2017, along with a great recruiting class, a major stadium expansion and major upgrades to OU's football facilities.
Wasn't like we got lucky. Evans jacked White up on a clean, physical, dare I say "SEC" hit. A hit in which he almost blew up his own shoulder.

Whatever advantage we gained by their poor QB play after that, it was well-earned.

Otherwise, what do you say to a boxer who finishes off his opponent in the late rounds after knocking him down in Round 1?

"Sorry, man. That knock-out doesn't mean as much because he wasn't at full strength after you hit him in Round 1."

Nonsense.

We beat that team at full strength.

Last edited:
White played almost all of the first half of the game until he hurt his hand. The Sooners were by far the better team against Auburn with or without their starting QB.

Reactions: iasooner1
White played almost all of the first half of the game until he hurt his hand. The Sooners were by far the better team against Auburn with or without their starting QB.
White broke a bone in his right forearm on the first drive of the game when Evans hit him. He continued to play thinking it was just bruised.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT