ADVERTISEMENT

Don't put this in your mouth. You don't know where it's been.

22LR

Sooner signee
Dec 1, 2015
70720101007-bud-light-university-of-oklahoma-cans-front.png

Any pops that are free are the best, I’m so old there were no craft beers or micro breweries (that I recall from the 70s, the most exotic from those days in OK were Heinekens)

I switched to Michelob Ultra a few years back from Bud Light and Miller Lite. Little pricier and also a Tranheisur Busch product. The woke shit has gotten bonkers but we all compromise our beliefs in some fashion, whether we know it or not. Bud Light likely wouldn't have gotten as much blowback if it wasn't specifically Mulvaney they propped up. Mulvaney isn't trans. He's a homosexual man and a failed actor playing a role to game fame, fortune and attention. Most LGBTQ are just playing pretend. Society has gone crazy with the social media fueled narcissism and people will go to great lengths to try and be internet famous.

My first beer was a Schlitz pull tab in '78. I was 11 then.
Pretty much the same here, my Dad would be home on the weekends back in the 70's and would be working outside and ask me to go get him a beer, Schlitz was what he drank. I opened it and took a sip. He asked me when I gave it to him if I had drank any and I said no. He knew I did lol.

Pretty much the same here, my Dad would be home on the weekends back in the 70's and would be working outside and ask me to go get him a beer, Schlitz was what he drank. I opened it and took a sip. He asked me when I gave it to him if I had drank any and I said no. He knew I did lol.
My granddad was working on the boat at our lake house at Eufalla. I lied to my grandmother that granddad wanted a beer. I took that nasty ass Schlitz beer to the next door lot patio and downed it. Skinny 12 oz. I was 11. 🤣

I switched to Michelob Ultra a few years back from Bud Light and Miller Lite. Little pricier and also a Tranheisur Busch product. The woke shit has gotten bonkers but we all compromise our beliefs in some fashion, whether we know it or not. Bud Light likely wouldn't have gotten as much blowback if it wasn't specifically Mulvaney they propped up. Mulvaney isn't trans. He's a homosexual man and a failed actor playing a role to game fame, fortune and attention. Most LGBTQ are just playing pretend. Society has gone crazy with the social media fueled narcissism and people will go to great lengths to try and be internet famous.
Inbevs marketing strategy sure did backfire on em. BIGTIME! 🤣

"Schlitz, the beer thay made Milwaukee famous, simply because it tastes so good."
The first beer commercials l believe l ever saw, was watching Dizzy Dean and Buddy Blatner doing baseball on CBS in the mid-50's, when there were only 16 MLB teams and 12 NFL teams. No AFL yet.

I'm 72, and haven't totalled 3 gallons of beer in my life. Tried often. Never liked it.

Reactions: SoonerSA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT