ADVERTISEMENT

Docs withheld by Trump are so sensitive access codes are secret.

"People really don't like her", but she got more popular vote than Trump in 2016. She probably rubs people the wrong way.
Yes im fully aware she had more votes than trunp. Every democrat nominee has gotten more votes than the republican since 04. that's irrelevant to the point I made about people not liking her. obviously she does rub people the wrong way, it's not a sentiment that I alone feel. But when her opponent is f78cking trunp, she's going to get a ton of votes. she almost got mine too.

Who are you responding to?

He was the one that called someone an idiot.
Specifically you and post 36, a major portion of the populace had disdain for her attitude regarding the loss of life in Benghazi.

Woody answered your question with a prescient reply.
He calls everyone an idiot at times and brother too

Specifically you and post 36, a major portion of the populace had disdain for her attitude regarding the loss of life in Benghazi.

I guess I get a little "harsh" when someone insults me by calling me an idiot.

She gets on my nerves a bit too. My niece works at and organization she works with and says that the way she comes across on TV is very different than in person.
Again, after years of investigation and $7 million she was not found to be at fault for Benghazi. Have you read those proceedings did you watch? Or did you just get your news from Facebook and Fox News? I watched quite a few on C-SPAN, weird I know, but it was ridiculous the way the proceedings considering the gravity of the situation. She was fully cooperative testified multiple times on camera and was not found at fault.

Last edited:

Talking about Bengazi. That was a wack job and dirty trick investigation to drive down Hilary's poll numbers which invariably doomed her in 2016 presidential election. Guess what? The same playbook is being used by Republicans to drive down Biden's poll number by telling lies about him taking bribe. The most unfortunate thing is that they can't come up with any proof, but yet put it out there to create their desired results.

She doomed herself by “standing by her sleazy man” and blamed the bimbo eruptions on the right. And then followed that up with the “basket of deplorables”. She has never been the pol that Slick was.
Oddly enough, when he had to move to the center in his 2nd term and worked across the aisle he had great fiscal results. The last marginally successful Dem potus since FDR. Both of whom wouldn’t succeed in today’s (d) party

She doomed herself by “standing by her sleazy man” and blamed the bimbo eruptions on the right. And then followed that up with the “basket of deplorables”. She has never been the pol that Slick was.
Oddly enough, when he had to move to the center in his 2nd term and worked across the aisle he had great fiscal results. The last marginally successful Dem potus since FDR. Both of whom wouldn’t succeed in today’s (d) party
Can you imagine today's republican party responding to FDR's policies? They would lose their shit.

As well they should; it would be a violation of the Constitution for FDR to have more than two terms Now (which technically Barry is basically attempting behind the curtains)

Last edited:
When the shoe fits in my opinion I'm now not allowed to express it? Ok Merrick. 🖕

Good luck idiot. 🤣
I mean, you can say whatever you want. I never said you couldn't. I was just explaining to that person how I am going to respond when someone calls me that.

May be you can go beyond your one liners and say what you mean exactly so we can benefit from your profound wisdom.
Do you have a double top secret clearance? Only then can I share information. Now git after that pb&j sammich before mamma slaps yer ass. 😁

First of all, Biden took the docs while he was VP, which he had NO AUTHORITY to do so. Biden also had documents from when he was a Senator.....try to deflect that information, Democrats.
Garland needs to expand the Special Counsel on Biden to not only look at his illegal seizure of documents, but also the funneling of money through multiple LLC's with at least 9 members of the Biden family, to include grandchildren. I was unaware that young children can have LLC's since they don't have the mental capacity (like their grandfather) to make legal decisions until they are 18 years of age. I am waiting for a Democrat to explain that one. Don't worry- the Big Guy will always get his 10% cut....according to crackhead Hunter.
The scales of justice are not equal- if you are a Dem, like Biden and Crooked Hillary, you get a pass; if you are a Republican, you are getting everything thrown at you, and most of it is bogus BS.
It was all bullshit, just like all of the other repub. outrage on Fox "news" and other right wing echo chambers. It is not real and people are gullable to believe it.

Reactions: primus
It was all bullshit, just like all of the other repub. outrage on Fox "news" and other right wing echo chambers. It is not real and people are gullable to believe it.

They choose to believe it, because that's what they want to believe, even if it doesn't have any merit.

Reactions: chrisnurse
They choose to believe it, because that's what they want to believe, even if it doesn't have any merit.
Have you thought of putting yer name in the hat for Whitehouse press secretary? Or are you the wrong color? Biden's agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT