ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Vitale who did today's play by play said this about OU & Trey

bullmarket

Sooner signee
May 29, 2001
Vitale said OU an Trey were not aggressive enough and when going from defense to offense they need to speed it up. I think they seem to go into a 1/2 court offense instead of speeding it up

I watched the game with friends and all agreed with Vitale.

Lon Kruger needs to do something very quickly to change things or we probably won't make the Tournament with this very poor finish. They don't deserve a bid with the way they are playing. We play poor defense and our offense is poor and now are even getting sloppy on our passes and they have lost their confidence.. They are even playing poorly at home in addition to the road I don't even enjoy watching them anymore this season.
Kruger is to blame because he seems to not want to make changes. We are an entirely different team than we were in our first 12 or 13 games.
Damn I hate to lose in any sport to texas.
Its frustrating

Last edited:
Kruger's stock is falling rapidly. He needs to take this team back to basics. Passing and dribbling drills too develop discipline. The turnovers looks like grade schoolers. Are there any set plays? It appears they run down the court and shoot and poorly at that. This is not a team. It is five guys running around in mock fast-break fashion. This didn't just start....it's been happening from start of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT