ADVERTISEMENT

Deshawn Elliot, talking tash about Herman

8085sooner

Sooner signee
Sep 10, 2008
If you really “loved” your players the way you portray then you wouldn’t continually talk bad about them behind closed doors. Bad mouthing us to our brothers who we played for and cried and sweat for way before you stepped on campus.

I’d really appreciate it if anyone on the current staff at the University of Texas Football team besides Craig Naivar , Jason Washington or Kyle Coats would keep my name out of there mouth and continue to bad talk me or any other junior that decided to leave early.

Connor Williams‏Verified account@cwill

Replying to @OfficialShon_4

I hear you brother

[URL='https://twitter.com/nikkkkbonitto']@nikkkkbonitto

That’s why I chose Oklahoma
1f64f-1f3fd.png

10:30 AM - 18 Jul 2018 from Norman, OK
[/URL]

I’m not aware of this stuff ever happening before. Texas starting a new trend? LMAO. So now players leaving with remaining eligibility may be called out by former teammates. What does this say about that “team”? Wowzer!!

We'll see what happens. There were so many Charlie Strong guys in that locker room that never really bought in to the new coaching staff...despite the fact they were better coached.

In Elliott's case it is mostly sour grapes. I think he and Williams are showing why they were used as examples of what not to be in the locker room. Some douche Strong leftover went and tattled on the coaching staff to Elliott and he took to twitter. Pretty freaking weak.

Reactions: Oklabama
ADVERTISEMENT