ADVERTISEMENT

Dede Westbrook arrested for trespassing

Schoonerman

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
Marietta, GA
Dede was fishing on someone's property about 11:30 p.m. near his hometown of Cameron, TX and was arrested for trespassing. Oh the shame!!!

Oh my. I would have a life sentence if I would have got caught in all the ponds I sneaked into.....LOL

BTW, Most ponds during the Dust Bowl years were paid for by the Feds. You have a right to fish those ponds as the farmers signed off on it before they got the free stuff. I used to have a map to all of them. I loved it when a farmer tried to run me off, then I would produce the map and agreement and they would back down.......

Reactions: iasooner1
Oh my. I would have a life sentence if I would have got caught in all the ponds I sneaked into.....LOL

BTW, Most ponds during the Dust Bowl years were paid for by the Feds. You have a right to fish those ponds as the farmers signed off on it before they got the free stuff. I used to have a map to all of them. I loved it when a farmer tried to run me off, then I would produce the map and agreement and they would back down.......

I'll just say that it might not have been the smartest thing in the world to trespass on Bubba's property if you're Dede and I'll just leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT