ADVERTISEMENT

Debo?

Clemson ain't scared. You guys can play revenge but the honest truth is that you all are about to play the other most complete team in the nation with both O and D units ranked in the top 20. See you there
Go Tigers!

Reactions: gotigers1978
Name 1 good team fsu or UNC has beat.....just 1(and please don't count Florida as good). Clemson is very good but your conference is a joke as it has been a lot of past years

I dont have to name any teams they have beaten. The committee and the polls make my case, Im not talking about past years, Im talking about this year, but since you like to look into the past, 40-6 was last year without Deshaun Watson. Dont look past us. Your conference doesnt even have a conference championship, thats the joke of the whole thing. Stanford would have been a better #4.

What does last years score have to do with this year? I'll wait for the reply. This should be good

Clemson ain't scared. You guys can play revenge but the honest truth is that you all are about to play the other most complete team in the nation with both O and D units ranked in the top 20. See you there
Go Tigers!

Oh yeah, it's gonna be the clash of the titans.
The teams are so evenly matched it may come down to which team is in the better physical condition.
If that's the case, Sooners win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT