ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Carey, Josh, Bob and Ed

Spacemon25

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2017
Tulsa, Oklahoma
As a longtime fan of the Sooners (Can I get a cringeworthy, Billy-style BOOMER?!) and of the SoonerScoop, I just wanted to take the time out of my busy day to thank you all for the hard work and long hours you put in to keep us all up to date on everything regarding our beloved Sooners.

Carey, your spots on the Morning Animal are always some of my favorite and you keep the ship moving in the right direction. I’ve listened to you and read your work for a long time and feel that as great of a podcast host as you are, you’re an even more incredible writer. You could’ve easily been writing sports pieces in the Washington Post during the “hay-day” of print journalism but your stuff on the scoop is phenomenal. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can’t accomplish something because your hard work has proven that literally anyone can make it to the top of the put in the time, hours and hard work that it takes to get there. I read other articles on Rivals and watch a well-know Tulsa-based Youtuber post great content on a daily basis but you and your staffs content is still the best.

Josh, you always have the best recruiting news and I always know “scoop” when I’m talking to my buddies at the barbershop (most of whom still think Dax Hill is going to Poke State). I wish you would talk a bit more on the podcast but that’s just being nit-picky. You have a really good voice for radio and podcasting and I would subscribe immediately if you do your own pod on the side where you strictly cover recruiting and dive deeper in the specifics of the inner-workings and what separates some recruits from others as well as cover the current recruiting news of the Sooners.

Bob, I’ve been a fan of yours even before you stormed on to the SoonerScoop scene and your podcast is always entertaining. I love your delivery and even though some of your jokes and “chime-ins” don’t always seem to land, I still get a great laugh out of them and occasionally you hit comedic gold. Keep doing what you do and I’ll keep paying for my subscriptions.

Ed, you do a really good job as well and you always have interesting things to say on Twitter so you keep up the good work also.

Guys, I’m a newer poster but longtime lurker and just want to thank you for being that hub I can always count on to bring me reliable, well-sources news as well as great entertainment.

Thank you so much and continue doing what you do.

Sincerely,

Spacemon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.