ADVERTISEMENT

DART

Has anyone rode DART to Fairpark Sat Morning?
Any feedback?
We've used it the last 3 yrs. We wouldn't go any other way. Last year we parked across the street from the Carrollton station (the far north depot), walked in, paid $2 each for roundtrip pass, got on a near empty car and rode to the fair ground station got off and walked 1 or 2 blocks to the gate. It gets full after a few stops, but is fairly comfortable. No stressing over parking and traffic. There is an 8:47 train.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
We've used it the last 3 yrs. We wouldn't go any other way. Last year we parked across the street from the Carrollton station (the far north depot), walked in, paid $2 each for roundtrip pass, got on a near empty car and rode to the fair ground station got off and walked 1 or 2 blocks to the gate. It gets full after a few stops, but is fairly comfortable. No stressing over parking and traffic. There is an 8:47 train.

Looks like they very comfortable..............;)

1916INT.jpg

We used it last year from pretty far out (Marriott) and got on the slow train that made about 20 stops. The cars were flung crowded by the time we arrived. The return trip was quick and easy. I have been parking at the high school just past the train stop for years. It is no hassle but traffic is always a consideration. Not sure what I will do this year. Staying in Los Colinas so will have to find my way to a DART station somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT