ADVERTISEMENT

Dang almighty

Isn't Trent the OL that had less than favorable things to say about OU though? My memory is horrible.

Isn't Trent the OL that had less than favorable things to say about OU though? My memory is horrible.
You know, now that I think about it, I remember a skins game years ago and you know how they run each individual player offense/defense, and the player proclaims their college? Well, Trent claimed his HS. I forgot all about that. No mention of OU.

• Angry
Reactions: Senior Sooner
You know, now that I think about it, I remember a skins game years ago and you know how they run each individual player offense/defense, and the player proclaims their college? Well, Trent claimed his HS. I forgot all about that. No mention of OU.

Yeah, I think it went even further than that. I think he made a comment along the lines that he wouldn't recommend any HS recruit to attend Oklahoma. He had beef with one of the coaches at the time of his departure from OU or something.

It could have been petty, and he's over it now, but I don't know.

Skeptically, I might say, Trent's comparable to Larry Allen for the boy's. Jmho. I believe in compensation for the beef on the o'line. Trent's a beast mofo. He deserves every penny.

Reactions: JConXtsy
ADVERTISEMENT