ADVERTISEMENT

Curt Cignetti should be considered if Brent leaves

He has a very impressive resume and is lighting it up at Indiana of all places. Check him out if you haven’t already.
I recently seen an interview with him and really like his attitude. In that interview they asked him to describe himself and he said “ Im a winner and have won everywhere I have been”. Maybe arrogance a little but you can just tell he has that fire and drive.

I doubt OU fires BV though mostly because of the buyout.

I recently seen an interview with him and really like his attitude. In that interview they asked him to describe himself and he said “ Im a winner and have won everywhere I have been”. Maybe arrogance a little but you can just tell he has that fire and drive.

I doubt OU fires BV though mostly because of the buyout.

I agree but if I were Joe I’d not rule that out yet. If Maine were to pull off a stunning victory all bets are off as far as I’m concerned. Highly unlikely but nothing will surprise me given the current state of this squad.

Personally I think we have to keep BV at least one more season. The defense is doing what we've been begging for and still has an upward trajectory. The recruiting is great.

The new OC will make or break Venables at OU. It doesn't have to be perfect in 2025 but the offense has to have an identity and the defense will need to take another step.

I know it sounds silly but keeping David Stone and Jayden Jackson might be the most important move we make in the offseason. Stone especially is the type that will rally the troops.

Personally I think we have to keep BV at least one more season. The defense is doing what we've been begging for and still has an upward trajectory. The recruiting is great.

The new OC will make or break Venables at OU. It doesn't have to be perfect in 2025 but the offense has to have an identity and the defense will need to take another step.

I know it sounds silly but keeping David Stone and Jayden Jackson might be the most important move we make in the offseason. Stone especially is the type that will rally the troops.

Offensively if the OL play doesn’t improve it’s not going to matter much if Jackson plays or who is calling the offense. The OL is just terrible, IMO.

Its 44 million I think because of a stupid extension. Who's idea was that? I think LIAR may have caused that by leaving like he did and the Powers that Be got gun shy thinking someone would try and take BV away. Either way it was a dumb move to do an extension after 1 bad yr and a 10-3 season.

Reactions: Oklabama
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT