ADVERTISEMENT

come on Nebraska

Go Hawks. If the Sooner nation thinks this might be a special season, imagine Hawk nation about now. Undefeated and headed to their Champ game. I like it. I'd enjoy seeing the Hawkeyes & Sooners at the Natty.

To me, I'm not sure whom to pull for. I think OUr ideal scenario might be for Iowa to win out and North Carolina to beat Clemson. Bama ranked first and OU second. Get to play Iowa first. I think we'd beat Iowa by two or three touchdowns. Love to play them first in the final four.

But if Nebraska wins, I won't be unhappy. Their quarterback kinds sucks. I don't think they can hang in there, once they have the wind in their face. RIght now, though, the Husker defense is playing pretty well.

If Nebraska wins, and Iowa plays Ohio State or Michigan winner and they lose, should make the big 10 look weak.

OU's in. At this point, they no longer need 'help' from others. They're in. It doesn't matter who wins, how weak they looked et., in any conference. OU just has to take care of business. It's frigging go time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyRay
OU's in. At this point, they no longer need 'help' from others. They're in. It doesn't matter who wins, how weak they looked et., in any conference. OU just has to take care of business. It's frigging go time now.
I am still concerned about Notre Dame.

Neither of these teams are very good. I would love to play Iowa. I don't think they could handle defending the entire field. Their offense is more than predictable.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner

Yep, this is a truism.
If we beat poke by one measly point...we're in.

Our status will be golden to the committee.

Haven't been this jacked up since they brought back the original Coca Cola formula...:eek:

Reactions: Senior Sooner
I understand that the Huskers have lost a few close games, but the Nebraska fans can't be too happy with Coach Riley, who looks like he is just a disinterested spectator. Bo was more fun to watch. LOL

I understand that the Huskers have lost a few close games, but the Nebraska fans can't be too happy with Coach Riley, who looks like he is just a disinterested spectator. Bo was more fun to watch. LOL
Riley looked cold and uninterested.

Some Nubby fans are still blaming Pelini for what is going on in Lincoln. I think those fans are delusional. The guy's I work with that are Nubby fans are not real big fans of this staff. Nubby is a long ways from being able to compete with top tier teams in division 1.

Except for the reason that he has looked that way all season, I would think that he knows something may be changing at Nebraska. :confused:

Nebraska has hired 2 coaches that just don't seem to fit in....Callahan and riley. They are getting what they deserve

Callahan was a loser. Heard him speak at a coaches clinic once. Basically he stood up there and told us how great he is. High School coaches in Nebraska didn't think to much of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT