ADVERTISEMENT

Coach of the Year award

hOUston...

OU scholarship offer
Sep 4, 2003
Finalist for the Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year award

Tom Herman (Houston) Mark Dantonio (Michigan State), Kirk Ferentz (Iowa), Brian Kelly (Notre Dame), Matt Ruhle (Temple), David Shaw (Stanford), Bob Stoops (Oklahoma) and Dabo Swinney (Clemson).

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Kelley and Patterson did the most with all of there injuries. Congrats to Bob Stoops for being considered.

Starting at 19 and coming up to 4 to make the playoffs says a lot even if it is the players that win games rather than coaches. Great job, Bob. Take a well deserved bow. Boomer!

Reactions: Senior Sooner
Kelley and Patterson did the most with all of there injuries. Congrats to Bob Stoops for being considered.

There has always been something about Kelley that I just cannot stand. He is really arrogant and condescending for starters.

Funny, some said this guy had lost his desire and was on his way out the door about this same time last year.....

Way to shut up the haters Coach Stoops!!!

I've said repeatedly that I didn't think Bob would win another natty at OU. I hope he proves me wrong this year. If he does, there isn't anything anyone can say about me to make me feel badly about how I felt. I will be the first to admit I was wrong and enjoy the Championship. I'm a Sooner fan forever.

I know Ferentz just lost, but absolutely no one picked them to be 12-0 and playing in the Big 10 Conference Championship Game, and a spot in the CFP. He exceeded even their wildest expectations.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT