ADVERTISEMENT

Cinco de Mayo chat recap...

Sooner in KS

Sooner starter
Jul 31, 2004
2:18 Josh comes in with some lame excuse as to why he is late.

Some pleasantries from Bobbbie Brown and question from a man so large he has to be named after the whole metroplex start off the chat. Josh ignores a man so large he has to be named after the whole metroplex’s 1st question. At deuces wild o’clock (2:22) we have our 1st answered question from “guest”. 2:22 was a popular time to chime in as we had 5 insightful questions and one ‘here’. Here? Seriously, that is the best we got. Almost as bad as “first”, but I digress. (I have no idea what that word means, I just like to use it, but I digress)

The chat was dominated by a man so large he has to be named after the whole metroplex with no less than 23 interactions with the incomparable Joshy-Poo. At 2:47 SiKS came in with a very worn out reference to how KS kids rock. Joshy-poo played nice and came back with a Spinal Tap reference. This is why he is in the lead for Scoop moderator of the year. A guy (and/or gal) by the name of “pizzaBooty” asked a smoking pot question. I would think with a name like “pizzaBooty” you would know all about the whacky weed as you must have been high to come up with a name like that. Dahldennsull had the correct response to the question of why the players are dating Mary jane when he said it was to “deal with the stress from all the losses”. And he ended that comment with a little cute smiley face. I think that is the internet’s ‘bless your heart’. Anywho, I’m not sure if the toke up causes the losses or the losses cause the toke up issues. Chicken or egg argument if you ask me.

A question was asked by some Star Wars bit characters, Sand Person, about flowers. Not sure what tulips and petunias have to do with football talk. But Joshy-poo thought that all the weapons (I’m assuming Roundup) would lead to Flowers being a victim.

There was a Kish-o-Death question about whether he will make improvements. Joshy-poo thought that it was possible. Of course he forgot to mention that for the guy that stood still, an inch forward is an improvement.

Josh gave the answer of 100% to the question of whether this group will be the hardest working one under Bob “formerly nicknamed big game” Stoops. Thus setting all fans up for disappointment after a 3-5 loss season.

Joshy Poo goes off the deep end thinking that Thomas the Train will start at QB the 1st game.

A man so large he has to be named after the whole metroplex asked a question about Landry coming out. I didn’t know that about Landry. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Joshy-Poo confirms that fans will still be able to use the “it’s Schmidt’s fault’ for the foreseeable future as he and Bob go way back. I didn’t remember seeing Schmidt at Bob’s wedding, but there you have it.

Joshy-poo ended the chat at 3:16. There were some questions and answers about recruits that will go to OU, won’t go to OU, get caught up in a scandal, will commit/de-commit and generally flake out like all HS kids do (except for KS kids which generally rock at all times)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.