ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinals spotted 49ers the first 10, but win in San Francisco 24-20, taking the lead lead with 5:00 left.

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
Kyler's passing stats are similar to Garappolo's , but he has 100 yards rushing inlcuding a TD. His third down throw to Hopkins put it on the one, and they scored to go up four.

49er's ball on the Cardinals side of midfield at the two minute warning.

Last edited:
The 49ers drove to the Cardinal 16, but threw incomplete twice including on 4th and 6 and Murray has a great start to season 2. Hopkins had 14 catches. Didn't watch, but was interested in Kyler's day. He done good.

Reactions: veritas59
My Take-Away from Baker, today, was that he came out, STRONG, for standing for the Flag and the Anthem...Bonus Points for Him!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
I tend to report on positive stuff done by OU grads in the NFL. When the qb gets beat 38-6, I'll let somebody else report on that

The 49ers drove to the Cardinal 16, but threw incomplete twice including on 4th and 6 and Murray has a great start to season 2. Hopkins had 14 catches. Didn't watch, but was interested in Kyler's day. He done good.

Kyler murdered them with his legs. 90 yards rushing, including a nifty, moral-crushing 22 yard TD run late in the 3rd.

Decent day passing against a really good defense.

Long time NFL Cardinals fan here, and I'm pretty excited. Dream come true for me when the cards drafted Murray.

Baker had a good day, too, just not as good as Kyler's. Two passing TDs, no turnovers, managed a good game. Overthrew two wide open guys, but he won. Bottom line.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT