ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams

8085sooner

Sooner signee
Sep 10, 2008
He's recruiting a lot of players, to follow him, wherever he chooses.

My concern is this. We are putting all of our eggs, in this kids basket. If he picks, someplace else. Then are plan B and C, looks a lot like a, horrible recruiting year. If we do not land him. The kids he wants to follow, the ones, we're recruiting hard, while backing off of others. Could leave us with, nothing but plan B and C, prospects. Maybe a top 20-25 class. The worst ever, this century.

What position does Caleb Williams play?

Thanks.
Bull, he's the number one quarterback in the country by most rankings. As you likely know, most services have about three different kinds of quarterbacks. Pro style. Dual threat. Athletic. He's at the top of the list including all qb's.

I've seen him ranked as the number one recruit at any position for 2021. I think he's 3rd on Rivals. That is subject to change. He's from D.C. and has been at the top of OU's list since Vandergriff dropped his commitment. Vandergriff is ranked two spots behind him right now.

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals100/

He’s silently committed to OU. But like any commit, it’s not over until they sign.

I hope you're right. Clemson and Penn, are out, they both have gotten commitments, this year and Clemson signed a 5star last year. Maryland, due to home base, has a chance. LSU, is knee deep with the kid. I think it comes down to, OU and LSU. But if we lose him, this could be the worst recruiting year, in decades.

I hope you're right. Clemson and Penn, are out, they both have gotten commitments, this year and Clemson signed a 5star last year. Maryland, due to home base, has a chance. LSU, is knee deep with the kid. I think it comes down to, OU and LSU. But if we lose him, this could be the worst recruiting year, in decades.
All the LSU insiders flipped their picks to OU back in April. His intentions have been leaked to some. But needs to stay publicly “uncommitted” for his Sports Illustrated journal.

His picture on Twitter is of Riley hugging his mom. So thats a good sign. Dude has a cannon for an arm and the ball gets out quick.

Reactions: iasooner1
LSU just landed a qb commit for 2021, Nussmeier, so that would mean its either Maryland or OU.

He's recruiting a lot of players, to follow him, wherever he chooses.

My concern is this. We are putting all of our eggs, in this kids basket. If he picks, someplace else. Then are plan B and C, looks a lot like a, horrible recruiting year. If we do not land him. The kids he wants to follow, the ones, we're recruiting hard, while backing off of others. Could leave us with, nothing but plan B and C, prospects. Maybe a top 20-25 class. The worst ever, this century.

In the age of Covid 19 I think getting out of state recruits like this will get much harder. Kids are gonna want to stay close to home with all the chaos happening.

ADVERTISEMENT