ADVERTISEMENT

Buddy Hield announcing tomorrow

I think he's outta here.

Try for the $$$ or put up with another year of academia nonsense and late night homework? Not a tough choice to make. He can always complete his degree if things don't work out.

He's crazy if he leaves. He needs another year of work. Staying another year might buy him an extra 3-4 in the pros. He did not play well down the stretch either. He's a good player but he isn't a NBA top talent guy in my opinion.

My head and heart says he stays. I agree with DallasSooner that he could put himself in a position to be a higher draft pick if he stays and also has the chance to do something fantastic next year if he comes back. Lots of seniors and juniors on next year's squad. He would be the icing on the cake!

These kids make decent livings in the many leagues around the world. Italy, Germany, France, China, Spain... They all have leagues these kids can make 30-50k a year while having a good time and seeing the world. Even the nba d league earns enough to live.

The nba is so competitive. I don't think these kids are delusional enough to believe they are shoe ins for the nba, but it's where you start so you can be noticed by the other leagues.

OK, I'll play along.

Well hell, that's me. The culmination of the most cunningly brilliant sex re-assignment surgery ever performed!

No, jesting aside, I ripped that off of Bing.
Just punched up hot OU chicks on pictures section and bada bing, had a whole page of scantily clad bimbi to choose from...
Try it, you'll like it. (turn off the insipid filters)

Last edited:
OK, I'll play along.

Well hell, that's me. The culmination of the most cunningly brilliant sex re-assignment surgery ever performed!

No, jesting aside, I ripped that off of Bing.
Just punched up hot OU chicks on pictures section and bada bing, had a whole page of scantily clad bimbi to choose from...
Try it, you'll like it. (turn off the insipid filters)

I like old dudes that have a great sense of humor. I can say that to you knowing you will take it in the spirit that it was intended since I think you know that I'm a couple of years older.

Buddy news is good news. Hopefully basketball will bring some excitement to this board. Football has not been kind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT