ADVERTISEMENT

Brantley case dropped (UF)

I am very glad for this kid. Evidence said she hit the man first. He should not have to take abuse from a woman.

That was the point; 'allegedly' Molitor spat at and slapped Joe & he retaliated. We know how that works out at OU
Molitor was propositioned outside the restaurant by Mixon and his friends (other players), she refused Mixon's advances and was followed inside where Mixon provoked her further. Mixon stalked her.
But for all you apologists, Mixon scored lots of touchdowns in the two years he had at OU, was drafted by Cincinnati last month, and looks to be in position to make a lot of money.

Molitor was propositioned outside the restaurant by Mixon and his friends (other players), she refused Mixon's advances and was followed inside where Mixon provoked her further. Mixon stalked her.
But for all you apologists, Mixon scored lots of touchdowns in the two years he had at OU, was drafted by Cincinnati last month, and looks to be in position to make a lot of money.
That is a lie. You are either making crap up to fit your narrative or just an absolute liar.

The facts are opposite. He wasn't chasing. He was being chased. That was not their first interaction.

Reactions: SoonerGrad95
That is a lie. You are either making crap up to fit your narrative or just an absolute liar.

The facts are opposite. He wasn't chasing. He was being chased. That was not their first interaction.
That's why Mixon followed her into the restaurant because SHE was chasing HIM.
Right.

That's why Mixon followed her into the restaurant because SHE was chasing HIM.
Right.
You literally don't know what the hell you are talking about. Stop talking out of your ass.

Perhaps, that wasn't their first interaction. Maybe, she had been to Headington before that night seeking acccess to "Starhead". Perhaps when declined, she used the pejorative for blacks (I suspect you use the word daily).

Perhaps...

You literally don't know what the hell you are talking about. Stop talking out of your ass.

Perhaps, that wasn't their first interaction. Maybe, she had been to Headington before that night seeking acccess to "Starhead". Perhaps when declined, she used the pejorative for blacks (I suspect you use the word daily).

Perhaps...
"Perhaps"....."maybe" .....sure sounds like YOU know what you're talking about.
You "suspect" wrong about me.
Now quit hiding behind an assumed name on a message board and accusing complete strangers of lying and bigotry.

"Perhaps"....."maybe" .....sure sounds like YOU know what you're talking about.
You "suspect" wrong about me.
Now quit hiding behind an assumed name on a message board and accusing complete strangers of lying and bigotry.
I don't hide behind anything. Never have, never will.

You are making up things that are dead wrong and I'm covering my ass. You clearly know nothing about that night, or the week preceding it. Your version never happened.

For the record, mine is purely hypothetical... not interested in getting sued, Molitor.

While I don't believe Molitor is a very good person, I believe her testimony to the police.
Don't agree with me if you want and go on with your life.

While I don't believe Molitor is a very good person, I believe her testimony to the police.
Don't agree with me if you want and go on with your life.

I can tell you this with 100% certainty. There is much more to the story. And, that was not their first interaction, nor did Joe start the interaction. That is why it went bad when they ran into each other.

Carry on...

tenor.gif

I can't believe this is FREE!

"She claims to have been smoking a cigarette outside the sandwich shop when Mixon and his friends began with the catcalls, ESPN writes. "

"Molitor claims to have then gone into the shop, where Mixon followed her and confronted her. Mixon turned back, appeared to say something and then Molitor shoved him. Moments later Mixon punched her, causing her head to strike a table, and allegedly caused her to not recall much of what transpired."

"Mixon later told police that Molitor was being “disrespectful” and “acting crazy,” ESPN writes.

"He (Mixon) also told police that it was Molitor's friend who used a racial slur."

Reactions: iasooner1
I can tell you this with 100% certainty. There is much more to the story. And, that was not their first interaction, nor did Joe start the interaction. That is why it went bad when they ran into each other.

Carry on...
The way I heard it, Joe decided to spend his birthday street preaching to those wayward souls needing salvation. His friends were singing hymns along with him when Molitor and her friend approached with interest and curiosity. Joe screamed "Jezebel" at her for wearing her party clothes and she ran extremely distraught into the restaurant with her consoling friend. Joe soon followed them into the establishment to administer a righteous and comforting "layng on of hands" to heal her of her wickedness. The video clearly depicted this.

Joe was simply misunderstood that night. And, the Joe apologists echoed in unity with a resounding "Amen".

Last edited:
The way I heard it, Joe decided to spend his birthday street preaching to those wayward souls needing salvation. His friends were singing hymns along with him when Molitor and her friend approached with interest and curiosity. Joe screamed "Jezebel" at her for wearing her party clothes and she ran extremely distraught into the restaurant with her consoling friend. Joe soon followed them into the establishment to administer a righteous and comforting "layng on of hands" to heal her of her wickedness. The video clearly depicted this.

Joe was simply misunderstood that night. And, the Joe apologists echoed in unity with a resounding "Amen".
Lmao. Thanks for your input, Mrs. Molitor. I hope your precious baby has overcome the drug cases and addiction she had. Such an angel.

Reactions: iasooner1
Shouldn't you be on the pay board spewing your incivility and degenerate thoughts? Just curious. That seems to be your niche.
So you're a fan. Listen, precious, if you want an autograph, or maybe help on not sucking, just let me know. I'll help a local boy out.

So you're a fan. Listen, precious, if you want an autograph, or maybe help on not sucking, just let me know. I'll help a local boy out.
Not at all. Your autograph loses its appeal when you can't correctly spell your name. Get some much needed rest my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT