ADVERTISEMENT

Boom

I watched his basketball highlights. He moves great for a guy 6-7. He's listed at 240 but looks closer to 230 in his basketball videos.

Could be a beast on the end, when he adds 30-40lbs.

Reactions: Schoonerman
Rivals three star but his list of offers in impressive: USC, UCLA, Washington, Stanford, and Tennessee (who is killing it on the recruiting trail this year.). Interesting he wasn't offered by Oregon.

As he's relatively new to football, Rivals may not know much about him. IIRC Jalen Redmond followed a similar path e.g. didn't start playing football until he was a junior? I know that, as a senior, Redmond was one of the most impressive HS players I've seen.

In any case, he looks to be a great pickup regardless of the lack of consensus among the recruiting services and I'm certainly glad to have him as a Sooner!

Tennessee recruiting is interesting. I think they already have 24 commits but their average is slightly over 89 which compared to other recruiting averages, including OU, puts them fat down the list. As OU and others, see Alabama, begin getting more commits, the VOLS success will start to look less than stellar.

ADVERTISEMENT