ADVERTISEMENT

'Big Business' Bob???

No, in all candor, it all comes down to those corporate types up in the suites in the sky there at Owen.

You get enough of them bitching... the Prez and AD will pay attention.

We'd like to think it's about character and playing fair and all those seemingly antiquated values but, who are we kidding...it's about the bucks.
I don't necessarily agree with it...I am however adapting.

Only to survive the times I live in.:eek:

Boren prays for higher oil prices? As if ticket prices and price gouging on hotel rooms in Norman were not enough, or as they say at the Hotels "Special Event" prices on rooms. Pretty much what I expect from Boren. As a FORMER season ticket holder that had a gripe once about people sitting in our seats and the OU Campus Police doing squat about it I stopped giving money when I called Borens office and was told "He does not talk to just anybody!" Not a cent from me since. And thats a true story. People are too afraid of change, the unknown. I think this staff has gotten plenty rich and fat of of us nobodies and our voices should count too. Not everyone gives hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. I would say the little men give way more as a group. Who the heck would want oil prices to go higher? Its expensive enough for us little guys to donate and travel out of state to attend games. Good grief!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT