ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Week #5 - my picks

KCtornado

OU scholarship offer
Jul 18, 2006
Overland Park KS
Big 12 - Week #5 ....my picks. Sitting at 30-2 at the true start of Big 12 clashes across the board. A couple interesting ones...including the OU-WVU game. Glad it's a home game for Sooners.

West Virginia Mountaineers @ OU

OU 38-31

Kansas Jayhawks @ Iowa State Cyclones

Iowa State 27-24

Texas Shorthorns @ TCU Horned Frogs

TCU 48-28

Baylor Bears @ Texas Tech Red Raiders

Baylor 56 -27 (could be more points for Tech if Mahomes (QB) is able to start...this one is subject to change later in week)

Kansas State Wildcats @ OSU Cowboys

OSU 28-21

Last edited:
Big 12 - Week #5 ....my picks. Setting at 30-2 at the true start of Big 12 clashes across the board. A couple interesting ones...including the OU-WVU game. Glad it's a home game for Sooners.

West Virginia Mountaineers @ OU

OU 38-31

Kansas Jayhawks @ Iowa State Cyclones

Iowa State 27-24

Texas Shorthorns @ TCU Horned Frogs

TCU 48-28

Baylor Bears @ Texas Tech Red Raiders

Baylor 56 -27 (could be more points for Tech if Mahomes (QB) is able to start...this one is subject to change later in week)

Kansas State Wildcats @ OSU Cowboys

OSU 28-21

You're having a great year - I hope it keeps up for you.

I can't argue with your picks for this week, except that I expect Texas to beat a team they have no business winning against. I hope its against TCU and not us.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
I was thinking the Pokes going at it with the Cats was going to be close too 22....but the Cats offense is not at all stellar and they are on the road... so chalk up a W for the Pokes. I have watched the Cats games and if Snyder shows some deep concerns, then there is good reason to be concerned in picking them against a more talented team this year. They are also facing grim times if Hubener gets hurt. Seeing him try and run like Colin Klein tells me they will have to restrict his running plans a lot. I do agree that the TCU-Shorthorns game (TCU defense exposed) and our game against the Mountaineers are the two tougher picks in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT