ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Week # 4 - my picks

kcstorm06

Sooner starter
Aug 31, 2006
Overland Park KS
After an odd week (and bad picks), this week on the surface looks pretty simple for picks. Rain could be impact on several games.

Army @ OU 41-20 OU
Akron @ Iowa State 34-17 Iowa State
K-State @ WVU. 42-27 WVU
KU @ Baylor 27-24 Baylor
TCU @ Shorthorns 28-20 TCU
Texas Tech @ Okie Light 45-35 OSU

After an odd week (and bad picks), this week on the surface looks pretty simple for picks. Rain could be impact on several games.

Army @ OU 41-20 OU
Akron @ Iowa State 34-17 Iowa State
K-State @ WVU. 42-27 WVU
KU @ Baylor 27-24 Baylor
TCU @ Shorthorns 28-20 TCU
Texas Tech @ Okie Light 45-35 OSU

Aside from the rain, I have trouble believing Army puts 20 on OU with a rushing attack. Mike Stoops might be the worst D coach in D1, but he can get a team to stop the run when it's a given on every play. Unless our 41 comes by halftime and Army is playing our 3rd string midway through the 3rd.

Iowa State saved everything they had for us, hence the blowout loss to Iowa prior. Now they suffer a nailbiter to Akron.

Every other game scares me.

I actually think KU beats Baylor and I will not be shocked if Tech beats OSU. The Tx - TCU game is interesting and I hope TCU waxes them but I did pick Tx to win on the main board. A loss I will gladly take

That Baylor team is a head scratcher. Until they play somebody decent and are unproven so far, it is possible KU beats them on home turf aka the bedpan. TCU does not lose to Kissy Face Herman who is more manic than Dr Jekyll.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT