ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 to announce a conference-only schedule this year...

CTOkie

Sooner starter
Sep 20, 2001
Portland Ct.
Looks to me like other conferences will do the same.
If OU is affected, there won't be an Army game at West Point or the game in Norman vs. Tennessee.

Looks like ACC & PAC 12 will follow. How 'bout taking a page out of b'ball...SEC-BIG 12 challenge?

Not a bad thing really, it's times like these that will show everyone how weak the conference games are.

Reactions: HangryHippo
As long as fighting this pandemic keeps slipping through our fingers because of the absence of a united effort in which we are all on the same page, more removals of things we love will continue.
I believe if the protests, riots and overall hedonistic carelessness by so many keep fueling this virus and we have a president and opposition party that are too busy blaming the other side, or are giving inaccurate, inconsistent information. They're too busy looking for ways to divide us 24/7.....and are succeeding enormously.

Stupid actions by one State’s leaders account for half the deaths in the “Plannedemic”. All the so-called experts have flopped around from the beginning and the ‘curve was flattened’. It’s time to end the charade. Full speed ahead (except for those with serious health issues and nursing home residents).

edit: I freely admit that my 50/50 percentages are more accurately 70/30 or even 75/25 for the difference between 16.5 million folks and the other 310 mm, to be fairer. (Thanks Medic)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT