ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 & Big 12 Super Con

Tollboothmgr

OU scholarship offer
Sep 3, 2017
just heard from my boss (OSU d-lineman for Bob Simmons) a pretty amazing if true rumor...the Big 12 is adding 4 members of the B10 for one year. Want to guess which ones? think BIG

New rumor. The Big Ten is voting to not have a 2020 football season. I've read that the vote was 12-2. My guess is that Ohio State is one of the two. Second guess is that tOSU and one or three others want to play this season, and will be allowed to in the Big XII. So we go from 10 to 14?

New rumor. The Big Ten is voting to not have a 2020 football season. I've read that the vote was 12-2. My guess is that Ohio State is one of the two. Second guess is that tOSU and one or three others want to play this season, and will be allowed to in the Big XII. So we go from 10 to 14?

The original 2 were Ohio St and Michigan. But sounds like some other schools have infighting as well.

how about this....
Big 12 North....Oh state, Nebbie, Iowa st, Mich, PSU, WVU, Kansass
Big 12 South...OU, OSU,TX, Taco tech, Bay, TCU, KSU.
It makes no sense to split up the two Kansas schools, when West Virginia could go either way.

I'd be surprised if Michigan is one of the four.

The Big Ten owns the TV rights of the schools in the B10, so I doubt that they'll be able to move on.

Now OU & UT... that's a different story. They could possibly move over to another conference as I think they still own their TV rights. Not sure though.

The Big Ten owns the TV rights of the schools in the B10, so I doubt that they'll be able to move on.

Now OU & UT... that's a different story. They could possibly move over to another conference as I think they still own their TV rights. Not sure though.
shout out to ya nasty....correctly predicted the outcome of the b10 members (neb, tosu...) who looked at playing elsewhere. you said the money (tv rights) would dictate policy, and it sure seems to have slammed the lid on any move for frost and day to play outside of conference. i'm guessin the b10 spring plan also required that all 14 waited to play next yr.

ADVERTISEMENT