ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 back in business 10/24

I'm happy for the Huskers. Q: Is Desmond Howard going to apologize to Scott Frost for calling to have NU kicked out of the Big 10?

EDIT: Right after typing the above, I found this:
Nebby board

Reactions: iasooner1
I really think that the Big Ten and the Pac 12 both thought that if they canceled the season everybody else would follow suit. How long until the Pac 12 announces it will be playing football this fall?

With all the liberal and ANTIFA-BLM shenanigans, I don’t see them following suit on the left coast. It’s a recipe for disaster. Maybe they wait until the spring?

It's not about player or fan comfort anyway.
$$$ talks.
. Also, last time I looked OSU was #2 all time wins with Alabama #3 just 8 wins behind the Buckeyes. So all Bama had to do this year was win 9 games to takeover the #2 spot if OSU didn’t play this season. That would be a crock so I’m glad the Buckeyes will play......hopefully. Now if the Buckeyes do a headbutt and allow Bama to jump ahead that would be okay. Don’t think that will happen.

No fans allowed at Big 10 games. Could there be a worse conference? (Please don't answer that question.)

I despise the nets use of fake crowd noise as well; let the squeaks from the field come through !
At first blush, I would agree, but I watched the entire NBA reboot and they didn't pump fake crowd noise in at first, and something was lost. When they started pumping fake crowd noise in, the NBA games became more entertaining to watch.

At first blush, I would agree, but I watched the entire NBA reboot and they didn't pump fake crowd noise in at first, and something was lost. When they started pumping fake crowd noise in, the NBA games became more entertaining to watch.

They should pump crowd noise AND canned laughter from The Beverly Hillbillies into each Big 12 game.

Have to take yore word for it boss; haven’t watched more than one minute of any of the pro games except a few innings of baseball and the last few minutes of some hockey game
Same here, networks have turned their broadcasts into nothing but soap opera bullshit. But that's what 'merica craves I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT