ADVERTISEMENT

As we approach 9-11

southtexassooner

OU scholarship offer
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2014
Victoria Texas
I'd like to say a few words. Although it may not be said enough, sometimes not at all, I'd like to thank those who are police officers, firefighters, EMT's, nurses, doctors, first responders those who are currently serving this country and those who have served. As a family member of someone who is currently fighting the fight to keep this country free and beautiful I now understand the sacrifices you make on a daily basis. There are no words of mine in my vocabulary I could ever place together into sentences to express how grateful, and thankful I am for what you all do.

For those who suffered a loss because of this horrible tragedy. You always have, and always will remain in my thoughts and prayers. I hope somehow, someway you have found the ability to heal and have been comforted and found peace. None of us will ever forget what happen that day, the things we seen, where we were, who we were with. I'll never forget being in Lincoln Elementary School in Ardmore Oklahoma in 5th grade art class. I'll never forget the fear we all felt afraid to leave school. I hope those who have been affected by this feel loved, appreciated and know that we are forever in debt to the sacrifices so many of you make, made, and are making currently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.