ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on Hollywood?

Not much news on him or Tua in regard to readiness and availability. Both Teams seem to be keeping things pretty close to the vest which makes sense. It's harder to game plan for the unknown...…………..

If I were Saban I would keep it on the down low. Tua and Hurts are two different type guys to have to game plan for the bowl game. I’m sure OU will spend a lot more time working on the differences now that Tua’s status is in question. Advantage Bama.

Reactions: veritas59
If I were Saban I would keep it on the down low. Tua and Hurts are two different type guys to have to game plan for the bowl game. I’m sure OU will spend a lot more time working on the differences now that Tua’s status is in question. Advantage Bama.
Does it really matter which QB is in the game for our D to constantly look confused and eyeballing the sideline for a play call as the Offense lines up to snap the ball?

If Tua is ready to go I would not be surprised to see Hurts some anyway just to confuse us and exploit some weaknesses on the D.

No offense intended 67 but its not like it takes a lot to exploit the weaknesses on D. However I am hoping they play the game of their lives and the offense is able to build up a nice lead going into the 4th.

I really do have a great feeling about this game because like the pundits I think Bama may be underestimating the Sooners. Plus nothing more dangerous than a team with a chip on its shoulders and I think Riley and company already have that attitude.

I dont think we will see Riley take his foot off the pedal this year like he seemed to last year if he gets a big lead. I still believe OU should have beaten UGA last year and would have beaten Bama if they had gotten to that championship game.

Reactions: Senior Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT