ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Storako signs with OU

Hope May stays with the team, but I could see her entering the portal. Bahl and Storako will #1, #2, Deal being a Lefty could be #3, Geurin is another lefty that could push for playing time. Incoming freshman Ella Parker is another pitcher that can also bat, one things for sure the cupboard is not bare and the future will continue to look bright. Give Gasso a RAISE.

I keep hearing about a big time hitter that is considering OU but can't recall the name. Replacing Alo will be impossible, but it would be nice to get another batter to hit some off the walls and into play. That would help a ton. OU's pitchers had the luxury of knowing they were gonna get 8-9-10 runs to work with.

I keep hearing about a big time hitter that is considering OU but can't recall the name. Replacing Alo will be impossible, but it would be nice to get another batter to hit some off the walls and into play. That would help a ton. OU's pitchers had the luxury of knowing they were gonna get 8-9-10 runs to work with.
I believe you are talking about the girl from Wichita State, she hit 33 HR's last year. Like you the name escapes me. I am not sure she has entered the portal yet though.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I believe you are talking about the girl from Wichita State, she hit 33 HR's last year. Like you the name escapes me. I am not sure she has entered the portal yet though.
Addison Barnard, & no, she’s not in the portal. Personally, I doubt she gets in it either. Her younger sister just committed to WSU specifically to play with her, so I can’t see AD basically dumping her to come to Norman.

Alynah Torres from Arizona St. is now a Sooner. Plays SS, but may make the move to 3rd to replace Johns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8085sooner
Batting order if we get Sanders

1. Coleman
2. Jennings
3. Lyons
4. Hansen
5. Sanders
6. Brito
7. Torres
8. Boone
9. Bahl

I think Sanders will play 1st base, with Jennings 2b, Lyons SS, Brito 3b, Jada Coleman CF. Turiya Coleman LF, Boone RF
Bahl, Storage, Deal and May

OU could have the best players in the country at every position at least Top 3-5.

There is a true freshman coming in that catches and places first and she has a big bat. She may be playing first. Oh and her first name is Jocelyn.

OU is flat loaded next year.

Storako pitcher
Torres infield
Sanders infield
And now Haley Lee catcher but will most likely DP

Lee hit the 2 run homer against us playing for aTm

Didn't think we would get her or actually even need her with next year's lineup but damn. OU is over the Top loaded for a 3peat. Hopefully we can hold on to the young recruits, it will be damn hard to make this lineup

ADVERTISEMENT