ADVERTISEMENT

A world w/o Women is being planned for March 8th

So does UT send all their transgender athletes with male body parts to compete on the 8th? They feel female, so they must be allowed to be.

The definition of woman has such an interesting take from the women of the left. Transgender people with MBP's were welcome at their Washington march. But pro life real women were not. The 8th is likely to be that kind of day. The mothers who love their children and grandchildren won't be participating.

Those who don't bake cookies will again be energized for a day.

Last edited:
And thanks a helluva lot for that one Medic: I like Senior's math a lot more...
She's just being generous to avoid the inevitable meltdown a board full of men would have if blasted with the truth. Kind of like saying "George passed away" instead of "George died." But let's stay honest, she read my post and thought to herself "You got that right Medic. You've been well trained."

I'll add that the saying used to be 50% of the money and 100% of the P. I rest my case.

So does UT send all their transgender athletes with male body parts to compete on the 8th? The feel female, so they must be allowed to be.

The definition of woman has such an interesting take from the women of the left. Transgender people with MBP's were welcome at their Washington march. But pro life real women were not. The 8th is likely to be that kind of day. The mothers who love their children and grandchildren won't be participating.

The rally is another liberal dog-and-pony show.....much like the now very political Nobel Prize Award being given to Al Gore for running a slide show or to Barrack Obama within 8 months of his 2009 inauguration.
There will be many more such rallies to come. And they look to be a new American "tradition".

Reactions: iasooner1
Probably many of you that live in or around Tulsa have heard about the "Day without Immigrants" mass firing of 12 workers for a great little bar in Catoosa, the I don't Care Bar and Grill, but I will share the story with the board members who didn't hear the story. The 12 workers didn't show up for work that day, and the owner sent them a message saying that he hoped they enjoyed their day off and wished them many more happy days off --- "You're Fired". Through a translator, they said they protested the firing in that they had all been bar employees since it opened two years ago. A translator. LMAO. There are 12 job openings as a result, so a dozen people that want job can apply at the I Don't Care Bar and grill.

Bill is no stranger to controversy. Here's a dated article about him from 1987. That bar and grill is a nats a** on an elephant rump to what this guy owns. He owns the Quik Trip brand stores in Texas. He owns a large cement plant to supply his construction company. He put in a winning bid on the Indian Hills golf course in Broken Arrow, backed out when he did a survey. Pecan tree farms, ranch land and owns a suite at the Fort Worth Raceway.

I knew him when he started with a backhole and dump truck.
Anyone remember this............
http://newsok.com/article/2189276

Reactions: iasooner1
So does UT send all their transgender athletes with male body parts to compete on the 8th? The feel female, so they must be allowed to be.

They can feel like a woman all they want... I doubt any of them are like this one though...

Reactions: Saigo and iasooner1
Have you ever wondered where the bills and coins you have in your possession have been and what they've been in contact with prior to your possession?

I could make a documentary on the money in my wallet and what it goes through on a typical Friday night if anyone's interested. Luckily, my employer pays me in gum, so not too much gets put through the wringer.

I do keep a canister of Lysol wipes on every counter and tabletop in my home though. Cleanliness is Godliness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT