ADVERTISEMENT

A clear picture on what we should be doing ("borrowed")

They want to drag this thing on to the election. Lot's more opportunity for mail-in ballot harvesting that way.
I don't see anything wrong with mail in ballots.
Absentee Ballots are in every state and they are actually mail in ballots and nobody ever said Absentee Ballots have any illegality. Thy have been in effect for many years with no problems.

I think my wife and I will vote in November with an Absentee Ballot especially if the virus is still raging.

FROM GOOGLE....

• In 29 states and the District of Columbia, any citizen can cast an absentee ballot. For a full list of these states, click here.
  • In 16 states, a voter must give a valid excuse in order to vote absentee. Commonly accepted excuses for casting an absentee ballot include sickness or physical disability, religious observance, and prolonged absence from the voter's home county. For a full list of these states, click here.
  • Five states conduct all voting by mail, thereby eliminating the need for absentee voting. Several other states conduct mail-voting in a subset of counties/jurisdictions or for political party primary events.

Last edited:
Absentee Ballots are in every state and they are actually mail in ballots and nobody ever said Absentee Ballots have any illegality. Thy have been in effect for many years with no problems.

I think my wife and I will vote in November with an Absentee Ballot especially if the virus is still raging.
Yeah there has never been a problem in this country with illegal voting especially from a certain party.
Everything is fine don’t worry.
I will probably vote in the same way but I don’t think for a minute that some areas won’t take advantage of the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22LR
Yeah there has never been a problem in this country with illegal voting especially from a certain party.
Everything is fine don’t worry.
I will probably vote in the same way but I don’t think for a minute that some areas will take advantage of the situation.

He either missed the whole point of my post, or he is OK with ballot harvesting. Neither would surprise me.

I never said anything about "illegality" of absentee ballots. You just make up stories. I clearly was talking about "ballot harvesting", which you never responded to. You either missed the whole point of my post, or you're OK with ballot harvesting. Neither would surprise me.

Even our Oklahoma legislature agrees there is the likelihood of leftist fraud with ballot harvesting. So they took action. @bullmarket, be sure have your notary nearby when you cast those mail-in votes.

House Republicans vote to reverse court ruling on absentee ballots

Mere days after the Oklahoma Supreme Court struck down a requirement that absentee ballots be notarized, House Republicans moved Wednesday to reverse the ruling.

Despite fierce opposition from House Democrats, Republicans passed an amended bill that seeks to reinstate the notary requirement.

The amendment’s author, Rep. Chris Kannady, R-Oklahoma City, said the legislation was born out of recommendations from State Election Board Secretary Paul Ziriax, Oklahoma’s top elections official.

Senate Bill 210, which passed the House on a near-party-line vote, would require absentee ballots to be notarized, which was the procedure in place until the Oklahoma Supreme Court ordered otherwise on Monday.

In light of the COVID-19 crisis, Senate Bill 210 makes exceptions that would be in place for the June 30 primary election.

If an emergency declaration is in effect within 45 days of a scheduled election, absentee voters would not have to get their ballot notarized. Instead, a person could sign the ballot and mail it back with a photocopy of their driver’s license.

Democrats argued the ability to make a photocopy presents a barrier to voting because it is not something easily accessible to everyone.

“By passing this legislation, we’re adding an unnecessary barrier for people to exercise their voting rights,” said Rep. Kelly Allbright, D-Oklahoma City.

https://oklahoman.com/article/5661815/house-republicans-reverse-court-ruling-on-absentee-ballots

I have no idea what "Vote Harvesting" means It sounds like something some would say who don't want all votes & all voters votes to count.

In history there have been very few illegal votes throughout time. (AND THIS IS FACT)

WAIT.....Maybe the Russians altered votes. The Senate's BIPARTISAN COMMITTEE ( BOTH GOP & DEMS) just last week said yes the Russians did interfere in 2016 election.
The head of the Senate committee was Richard Burr a Republican
Go Google the story
I googled it for you Don't forget we are both registered with the same political party. I am not your enemy Steve. I just seek the truth.There is no reason for a Conservative Republican US Senator Richard Burr to lie.
And Steve my old friend I miss our e-mails to each other. I and my wife will still use absentee voting so we don't catch the virus if it is still in existence in November.

LINK......
https://time.com/5825061/senate-report-russia-interference/

Any comment?

Last edited:
Reactions: Schoonerman
Nice to see the DOJ has vacated the case on M Flynn. Mr Schiff has a whole lot of splaning to do as does the whole cabal from Brennan, Clapper, Comey and a host of others. The next few weeks should be thrilling but there was No Collusion (by the current POTUS) and there is documentation from Clapper on that with 1000s more pages of info still coming.

Bull, google "vote harvesting in california".
I Did. And Voting Harvesting is legal in California. The Absentee Ballots are gathered up and taken to polling places.

Here is what the site on google said about illegality.........

Did ‘ballot harvesting’ amount to election fraud in California?
There have been no credible reports of “ballot harvesting” being employed illegally or systematically to amount to election fraud. The Associated Press reported that Democrats have scoffed at theories of election fraud, and Secretary of State Alex Padilla was quoted saying that the laws don’t benefit one party over another.

I Did. And Voting Harvesting is legal in California. The Absentee Ballots are gathered up and taken to polling places.

Here is what the site on google said about illegality.........

Did ‘ballot harvesting’ amount to election fraud in California?
There have been no credible reports of “ballot harvesting” being employed illegally or systematically to amount to election fraud. The Associated Press reported that Democrats have scoffed at theories of election fraud, and Secretary of State Alex Padilla was quoted saying that the laws don’t benefit one party over another.

I’m glad our Oklahoma legislature clearly saw the danger and took swift action to nip voter fraud in the bud. And you now know what ballot harvesting is. What more could I ask for?

Nice to see the DOJ has vacated the case on M Flynn. Mr Schiff has a whole lot of splaning to do as does the whole cabal from Brennan, Clapper, Comey and a host of others. The next few weeks should be thrilling but there was No Collusion (by the current POTUS) and there is documentation from Clapper on that with 1000s more pages of info still coming.

What happened to Flynn is horrible. Heads need to roll for this.

I have no idea what "Vote Harvesting" means It sounds like something some would say who don't want all votes & all voters votes to count.

In history there have been very few illegal votes throughout time. (AND THIS IS FACT)

WAIT.....Maybe the Russians altered votes. The Senate's BIPARTISAN COMMITTEE ( BOTH GOP & DEMS) just last week said yes the Russians did interfere in 2016 election.
The head of the Senate committee was Richard Burr a Republican
Go Google the story
I googled it for you Don't forget we are both registered with the same political party. I am not your enemy Steve. I just seek the truth.There is no reason for a Conservative Republican US Senator Richard Burr to lie.
And Steve my old friend I miss our e-mails to each other. I and my wife will still use absentee voting so we don't catch the virus if it is still in existence in November.

LINK......
https://time.com/5825061/senate-report-russia-interference/

Any comment?
Vote harvesting has happened before, allowing those running elections to withdraw votes and add votes as they choose. That opportunity increases with mailed ballots. Since it's happened before, it's not that hard to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT