ADVERTISEMENT

4 Cotton Bowl tkts, OU, Field level, 35 yd. Selling for face value on these $325.

TexasSooners

Walk-on candidate
Silver Member
Dec 18, 2020
My OU Alumni friends who asked me to try to sell the group of 6 for them have determined that no persons are looking for six. They are willing to sell 4 and eat the other 2, unless you know of 2 more persons who can sit with you Club Section 109, Row 8, right behind the OU team bench. Nobody is sitting directly in front of you. Ticketed seating begins on Row 5, as the first 4 rows are blocked.

Please tell friends looking for 4 good tickets. PM me if you are interested.,

I will check messages periodically this afternoon, and will post here later if the tickets have sold.

Once we come to agreement, we will set a time to list these on TicketExchange by Ticketmaster. You will need to first sign up for an account. ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com You will pay a 15% add on fee, compared to 26% on StubHub.

Then purchase them as soon as they are listed. You will receive an email within a few minutes for you to sign up to download your tickets.

Please tell Sooner friends in your networks and help my Sooner Alumni friends in a bind. They had a health emergency come up in their family and cannot go to the game.

Thank you.

Boomer Sooner!

Reactions: Sooners for life
Are you talking about the October 9, 2021 game? I'd be interested in the 2. What is the cost for those?

p.s. We've had the COVID vaccines!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT