ADVERTISEMENT

2nd commitment of the night :)

boomercurt

Sooner starter
Dec 26, 2004
BOOMER!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Article/Arthur-McGinnis-commits-to-Oklahoma-Sooners-35310504

This get is huge...HUGE!!! LB is prolly the most critical position that was needed in this class, and finally get the 2nd commit for this class. I'm still amazed that LB recruiting didn't have at least several commits much earlier considering the position is open for elite kids to come in and get playing time immediately.

Slowly but surely, the 2015 class is shaping up well especially when you consider the current state of the program right now following a dismal season and changes to the coaching staff.
I wonder if the commitments of DeBerry and McGinnis will keep Kish on the staff.....after all, these are two huge additions. If Kish stays....and if his coaching improves (I think if players are supposed to improve, why not coaches ?)...maybe it will work out if he stays.
Wariboko would be a nice finishing touch tomorrow and I think Stoops may have a surprise addition up his sleeve at the 11th hour.

reported 40 is 4.6, so not slow if that's resonably accurate. big kid think he plays inside at 240

This kid is big and fast, just watched is Hudl videos. He is a SEC type of linebacker, something we needed. Put him and DeBerry in the middle and Shannon and Striker on the outside could be a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT