2 OU/texas tickets for sale in section 26

redlee

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2004
2 OU/tx tickets for sale in section 26 row 28 seats 23 and 24

These are great seats from around the 5 yard line to about the 15 or 20

you can go online to get a virtual view of these seats at Cotton Bowl

$800.00 for the pair

call 918-269-5815 and I live in Tulsa area and could travel short distance to meet you.

leave a call back number if I do not pick up and I will call back

Last edited:
Great price and wish I didn’t have tix already.
I paid $485 per for end zone lower.

good luck - these will sell.

Reactions: SoonersOne
Berry hill, are u finally ready to admit that u are wrong and resign yourself to the fact that u will be watching live from hooters?

By whom? StubHub? Haha. That's not a good evaluator.

Pretty elite hot take! Yeah, you tell em man, the market is no way to establish market value.

And why do you never respond to tickets under face value? I had season tickets the year Perine set the record against KU. Sold those KU tickets 4 for 40. Lost 200 on the deal. Where were you shaming those people for ripping me off?

The market is the market. I've attended this game 18 times, this will be my 19th, and 14th consecutive. You're completely out of line threadshitting every post, expecting strangers to just hand other strangers hundreds of dollars in value because reasons. If these prices are so ridiculous, by all means, purchase comparable tickets for "non ridiculous" prices, then list them here and undercut the posters. But, guess what, you can't, because the tickets just aren't available this year like they have been in years past.

Reactions: SoonersOne
I got mine for face value and when I asked the seller why? The response was "I just can't do people wrong like that". 400? 500? It's all a ripoff. Cry me a river

LOL at "do people wrong." For one, no one actually got the tickets for face value, since the only way you could pay $150 for tickets this year is to be a donor, so they aren't automatically making money by selling above face.

And AGAIN you REFUSE to answer if you insist on paying face value when the market is below face. If so, aren't you then being a sucker? If no, aren't you then being a hypocrite?

And you have been doing crying enough for everyone on this board. Again, feel free to buy tickets for face value to this game, then pass them on to Sooner fans for face. Or face + $25 to account for your time in acquiring them. The line will be around the block.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT