ADVERTISEMENT

18 year olds?

dtrain87

Walk-on candidate
Oct 5, 2016
When I was a college freshman, I won the power lifting at 208. I stood 6'1/2", and guess what, I would not have run up and shoved a 6'5" 280 lb football player. Why did Molitor do that? I know CERTAIN folks are mad that a man (BLACK) hit a woman (WHITE), but the law shows her assaulting him and the law makes no excuse for the SEX of the attacker, but that what happened to the woman is the risk of attacking a football player, whether this fake EQUAL society says she can do anything a man can do.... she can't make herself a 6'5" DE can she, so why attack a man and then cry foul when he swats back, once and you go flying like the light weight that you are. Joe paid the cost, he owes this woman nothing. They were both broke students and the court didn't order restitution for an incident she initiated with the shoving/assault caught on film. A man is assaulted by a fool and does a foolish thing and swats her off him and HE IS NOT FIT FOR THE STREETS and HE'S AN ANIMAL?

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I missed the post(s) or articles that described Joe as an animal or not fit for the streets. It's bad enough without exaggerating what has been discussed. That's the media's job.

I missed the post(s) or articles that described Joe as an animal or not fit for the streets. It's bad enough without exaggerating what has been discussed. That's the media's job.

Trust me, they're out there. A few I've read:

Thug.
Punk.
Bitch.
Slang term for a woman's genitalia.

Just to name a few.

I'd love to see these internet pansies call these names to Joe's face. See if ol Joe has developed the self restraint that would keep their faces from a little surgical work.

Glad you set the record straight. thug, bitch, punk and pussy means animal. Animal. Wow. I didn't know that. Well that explains not fit for the streets also. I don't think that describes Joe Mixon. Not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT