ADVERTISEMENT

Your time comes, how do you want to go?

WhyNotaSooner

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2004
This guy decides that yelling and bitching to Alex Rodriguez was the way to go. While screaming at him, he lost his balnce and falls 40 feet to his death. I'm thinking that A-Rod may not have heard the screaming, but I bet he's heard about this dude dying.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/fan-falls-upper-deck-atlanta-hospital-33408464

Me? How do want to gie? I'll get back to you. I haven't really started planning.

Last edited:
Early on a Sunday morning, after four days and nights of serious, excessive drink and drug-fueled partying inside my 38,000 square foot luxurious mansion with a blonde, 19 year old nymphomaniac firmly saddled atop my (surgically aided too big) member while her sister waits her turn and my private executive chef prepares side of prime rib with horseradish, Yorkshire pudding, and salad with Roquefort dressing.

Early on a Sunday morning, after four days and nights of serious, excessive drink and drug-fueled partying inside my 38,000 square foot luxurious mansion with a blonde, 19 year old nymphomaniac firmly saddled atop my (surgically aided too big) member while her sister waits her turn and my private executive chef prepares side of prime rib with horseradish, Yorkshire pudding, and salad with Roquefort dressing.

That's pretty good stuck. (you did forget the Tiramisu for desert)

I just want to go sudden, acute and with no lingering suffering.
Like a major MI. (heart attack)

This guy decides that yelling and bitching to Alex Rodriguez was the way to go. While screaming at him, he lost his balnce and falls 40 feet to his death. I'm thinking that A-Rod may not have heard the screaming, but I bet he's heard about this dude dying.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/fan-falls-upper-deck-atlanta-hospital-33408464

Me? How do want to gie? I'll get back to you. I haven't really started planning.

I'd like to go out like this.....

Me? How do want to die? I'll get back to you. I haven't really started planning.
After watching a close friend die two weeks ago....after 6 years of suffering and a very cruel "end game"during the last three years...I support human euthanasia. I can think of no logical reason to oppose it, especially when the stricken person wants it, as my friend did.
We put our pets "to sleep". We should be so lucky to die that way.
I will take my friend Larry everywhere I go for the rest of my life. When I think of him, it will be of him strong and healthy and full of life and not the dying man I watched slowly fade from living.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT