ADVERTISEMENT

You know I may have to turn off the Orange Bowl

iasooner1

Sooner starter
Nov 13, 2002
Frozen tundra Merica, dammit
You all know I am salivating at the b1g getting it's first well deserved bowl loss. I want it to happen tonight even more than tomorrow as I can kind of respect Mechicken. The problem is the renewal of thuggery at the u and their stupid chain. I kind of like that Wisky is not rolling over and I suppose if they can't both lose I'll hope for a one point win by the co-canes and then a massive brawl with the cheese puffs winning that pillowfight at the end...

This is unbelievable; Hornybrook hasn't thrown like this all year and Richt is coming unglued !

Last edited:
I'll take the Badgers over the canes any day. I've hated them ever since they disgraced college football on the road against the T'ags while setting the NCAA record for fewest yards allowed.

(Corrected, wrong name used due to brain rot.)

Last edited:
I'll take the Badgers over the Fins any day. I've hated them ever since they disgraced college football on the road against the T'ags while setting the NCAA record for fewest yards allowed.

Not to mention Jimmy Johnson being their coach. Miami is in my top five teams to root against. Glad to see the Badgers take them down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT