ADVERTISEMENT

Yo TCU guy! Your preseason picks a little off

Okie70

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2001
Anthlon sports first of the 2016 preseason picks I have seen. OU #3, about right, Baylor #10, OSU #14 and, what's this? TCU at 21? Something about losing top 2 QBs, top running back, top 2 receivers, 4 or 5 OL starters somehow counts against a bazillion freshmen who played 8 minutes a game. Image that.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Anthlon sports first of the 2016 preseason picks I have seen. OU #3, about right, Baylor #10, OSU #14 and, what's this? TCU at 21? Something about losing top 2 QBs, top running back, top 2 receivers, 4 or 5 OL starters somehow counts against a bazillion freshmen who played 8 minutes a game. Image that.

Oh my Okie70, thank you!

I've been pent up and fed up with that trolls crap logs.
Vindicasheon I reckon!

It's a good time to be a Sooner.:cool:

Then he must be pleased. No. 10 not a bad place to start especially with no non conf opponents. Maybe 10-0 when they come to Norman in Nov.

Not bad. The Sooners have a lot to be proud of.

That Baylor guy, (aka TCU guy) didn't get banned for what he was saying, but for his redundant posting. New thread after new thread after new thread of the same bait material. But even if he wasn't banned, he wouldn't be back here today. Trolls are cowards by nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyRay
2015 was a great season. OU beat 4 teams in the AP final Top 25 poll and lost to only one team. It's pretty amazing that UH is listed at #8. I'm sure the pre-season rankings may change a bit but looking at this poll, next season OU plays #4 tOSU, #7 TCU, #8 UH, #13 Baylor, & #20 OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT