ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another July commitment. 4-star linebacker Lewis Carter

This kid reminds me of Isaiah Simmons, BV can play this kid in multiple spots, This is a very good get. This defensive class is going to be the best in the last 20 years for OU.

Reactions: iasooner2000
This kid reminds me of Isaiah Simmons, BV can play this kid in multiple spots, This is a very good get. This defensive class is going to be the best in the last 20 years for OU.
Really hope we can get Renaud, Hicks, & LeBlanc. I would be satisfied with even one of those 3.

He's recruited as a linebacker.
If you're concerned about his size, remember that OU has had several solid linebackers who were 6'0",,,,Bolton, Striker, Wort and last year, DeShaun White.....and Switzer had George Cumby, who I saw make an incredible tackle against Earl Cooper of Rice in 1979.
And many more who were "only" 6'1".

Reactions: iasooner2000
He's recruited as a linebacker.
If you're concerned about his size, remember that OU has had several solid linebackers who were 6'0",,,,Bolton, Striker, Wort and last year, DeShaun White.....and Switzer had George Cumby, who I saw make an incredible tackle against Earl Cooper of Rice in 1979.
And many more who were "only" 6'1".
Rivals had him at athlete, why I asked my man.

One thing I have noticed with Coach V’s recruiting is that he is getting his guys. These aren’t players that are options B, C, or D. He is not scrambling with lots of extra offers trying to fill out a roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT