ADVERTISEMENT

YAWN BOWL

fortworth4ou2

Sooner signee
Jun 22, 2015
Wiscy vs. Wolverines today. Battle of the boring and inept offenses. Big 10 will depict it to be an epic defensive struggle. Special teams kinda game.

1960's style football at its best.

Reactions: iasooner1
Neither QB, imho, could start for ANY Big 12 school.

If you know that the other team is going to run virtually every down, it's a stalemate situation. Defenses shine. Look at what TCU did defensively against us in the 2nd half when we predictably went exclusively to the run. They shut us out.

Now UVA up 21-14 over the u...

Re: the "b1g"; prior to espin and digital cable, this boring crap plus maybe one OU game a year is what I had to put up with hence my undying disgust for 1960's football

Last edited:
Saw this young Michigan fans reaction earlier when Wisconsin scored and took a pic, too funny.
d0a92e60c379f734e4d57c8a286676d6.jpg

Don't forget about Bama making a statement for their run to the playoff 49-0 in the third quarter over...........Wait for it................................Mercer? who and where the Hell is Mercer? they should drop out of the top 4 for scheduling this garbage at this time of year.
make that 56-0
Same with Clemson playing the juggernaut Citadel today.

Miami jumped from 7 to 3 last week? On WHAT true evidence was that done? A beatdown of passing-disabled Notre Dame?

Miami is showing what we already knew, that they really aren't all that. The Cavaliers' QB is 20-25 for 318 yards and 4 TDs. Imagine what Baker would do against that defense...

Miami jumped from 7 to 3 last week? On WHAT true evidence was that done? A beatdown of passing-disabled Notre Dame?

Miami is showing what we already knew, that they really aren't all that. The Cavaliers' QB is 20-25 for 318 yards and 4 TDs. Imagine what Baker would do against that defense...

Notre Dame could schedule all cupcakes like Mercer and get in the playoffs and be labeled by the biased media as the best team ever. ND gets more undeserved love than any team I have ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT