ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s seeds

The seeding committees for softball and women's basketball are almost totally made up of left wing extremists. It's just part of the deal.

Their politics sometimes spills over into bracket selections. There are some there who publically say that states who take strong conservative political stands should be deprived of hosting NCAA events.

Several publicly lobbied for the Softball national championship to be moved oit of HOF Stadium, to penalize Oklahoma for a couple of laws the state legislature passed.

It's not a big leap to see that same attitude impact selections and seeding. A lot of complaining about Stanford getting a 2-seed. They are the standard bearer for things on the left.

But honestly, look at Clemson on the Men's side. being left out of the bracket, while a team with almost the same record, who they beat 3 times, being included. All their wins over NC St were double digits.

The seeding committees for softball and women's basketball are almost totally made up of left wing extremists. It's just part of the deal.

Their politics sometimes spills over into bracket selections. There are some there who publically say that states who take strong conservative political stands should be deprived of hosting NCAA events.

Several publicly lobbied for the Softball national championship to be moved oit of HOF Stadium, to penalize Oklahoma for a couple of laws the state legislature passed.

It's not a big leap to see that same attitude impact selections and seeding. A lot of complaining about Stanford getting a 2-seed. They are the standard bearer for things on the left.

But honestly, look at Clemson on the Men's side. being left out of the bracket, while a team with almost the same record, who they beat 3 times, being included. All their wins over NC St were double digits.
Makes it that much sweeter when you beat that a*#! This reminds me the year OUr women's softball team had to play a super regional at Auburn on the way to the Natty. They were ranked 1 or 2 at the time of selection from what I remember. That was a punishment to Auburn also...another southern state.

I was peeved about the women's seeding too, but I was wrong. The way things are going, OU will lose tonight double digits. I knew Louisville was a pretty good 5 seed, but they beat Texas in Austin tonight by TWENTY-FIVE points. I'm shocked.

Unless Baylor wins at UConn tonight, or OU wins in Los Angeles, then no Big XII team even makes the Sweet 16.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT