ADVERTISEMENT

Will Sutherland suspended indefinately for stolen merchandise but I heard what actually happened

Man, guys. Bull was just reporting what Hale had said (who has much more egg on his face, for sure, for reporting something that was so obviously false). I think he could have worded his post a little better, but he's just re-telling a story from someone else.

Man, guys. Bull was just reporting what Hale had said (who has much more egg on his face, for sure, for reporting something that was so obviously false). I think he could have worded his post a little better, but he's just re-telling a story from someone else.

1rf47k.jpg

Will was approached by some guys who were on his team at Midwest City who said they did not have an ID and they had some stuff (a gaming system) they needed to pawn. Will offered his ID
and the gaming system turned out to be stolen.

From what I heard Will is a good kid who was taken advantage of by some old friends.

Will still has his scholarship and once this situation is worked out, he should be reinstated to the team shortly from what I read

This doesn't sound like something Hale said. So where was this read?

THE OPENING POST IN THIS THREAD CAME FROM THE JAMES HALE RADIO SHOW ON KREF A DAY AFTER THE INCIDENT HAPPENED.JAMES ALSO PUT THIS ON HIS 247 MESSAGE BOARD INTERNET SITE.

JAMES ADDED ON HIS MESSAGE BOARD "THAT SUTHERLAND WAS A GOOD KID WHO WAS DECEIVED BY HIS FRIENDS" JAMES ADDED "THAT SUTHERLAND'S FATHER WAS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THAT SUTHERLAND NEVER HAD MORE MONEY THAN HE HAS TODAY REFERRING TO MONEY THAT COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS GET"

James Hale was dead wrong in so many ways

Last edited:

Then he should have quoted his source. He didn't. As usual, he tried to come across as someone 'in the loop' . Another failure. One would think he would have learned by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT