ADVERTISEMENT

Why does it show that I only have 1 message since 2010?

Got Rings?

Walk-on candidate
Jul 31, 2010
I've been reading this board for 15 years and posting for 5 but it shows only 1 message. So you start all over with your messages with this new format? If that is the case then some of you guys have been posting machines lately.

What's the deal? o_O

It appears that SoonerScoop is not your "home" Rivals site. If you look at most Sooner posters here, you will see reference to "Sooner Starter" or such under their avatar. Yours shows nothing. I looked in the settings and couldn't find how to change the "home" site. So I went to the Rivals.com main page and clicked on "Member Services" in the upper right corner and it says that the page is undergoing changes. So it looks like you may need to call Rivals and have them change your "home" to SoonerScoop if you want your post count to show up here. Good luck and welcome back.

P.S. If you were registered to a different home site, go to that Rivals site and see if your post count shows up. If you were registered as a generic user (no home site listed), maybe your post count will show up on the Rivals main board. Maybe not.

Last edited:
I've been reading this board for 15 years and posting for 5 but it shows only 1 message. So you start all over with your messages with this new format? If that is the case then some of you guys have been posting machines lately.

What's the deal? o_O
Welcome greenhorn! LOL

Thanks, guys. I've not posted in so long and it with this new board set up it al feels new anyway so I guess I won't worry about it.

Welcome home Rings. Both you and I are starting over. I like the "greenhorn" tag applied above.:)

Boomer Sooner

I called Rivals because I too lost my post count and wanted to see if I could get it back. The agent basically told me that it was because they changed the format and if you did not have a paid subscription then it did not save your post count. So I guess there is nothing that can be done about it.

What's the deal? o_O

Do you think it's becuase you've really had nothing to say in those 15 years??? Just kidding with ya! Hope to see you around some more once you get this new-looking board figured out!!!

I called Rivals because I too lost my post count and wanted to see if I could get it back. The agent basically told me that it was because they changed the format and if you did not have a paid subscription then it did not save your post count. So I guess there is nothing that can be done about it.

They lied to you. I don't have a paid subscription and my post count is fine. It is because your user name is not registered as a SoonerScoop member.

They lied to you. I don't have a paid subscription and my post count is fine. It is because your user name is not registered as a SoonerScoop member.

Thank you sir! How does one fix that? I put a lot of work into over 5,000 useless posts lol. I looked under Member Services like the poster above mentioned but there is nothing there that allows me to change it.

67, check out the second post in this thread. The only thing that changed since I wrote that is that the Member Services link works now, but the feature that allows you to change your team home page (such as SoonerScoop) is missing. They want you to cough up $ to "add" a subscription and select your team.

If you have time, call them back and tell them that you want your free subscription to be based at SoonerScoop. I am sure they'll make up some excuse, but tell them there are lots of free subscribers who still have their post count on SoonerScoop. You can give them my name as an example. Their customer service people have the ability to change you over to SoonerScoop. But they are probably just playing hard ball with you to get you to cough up some $. Good luck.

67, check out the second post in this thread. The only thing that changed since I wrote that is that the Member Services link works now, but the feature that allows you to change your team home page (such as SoonerScoop) is missing. They want you to cough up $ to "add" a subscription and select your team.

If you have time, call them back and tell them that you want your free subscription to be based at SoonerScoop. I am sure they'll make up some excuse, but tell them there are lots of free subscribers who still have their post count on SoonerScoop. You can give them my name as an example. Their customer service people have the ability to change you over to SoonerScoop. But they are probably just playing hard ball with you to get you to cough up some $. Good luck.
Thanks 22! I will try and call them tomorrow. Will post what I find out, I think I just got the wrong person as she put me on hold for a long time to ask a tech about my problem. Thanks for the help 22!

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT