ADVERTISEMENT

We're creeping

Deion Sanders has long been one of my least liked athletes with his showboating, taunting and all-about-me acts.
His cowardly dumping an ice chest on Tim McCarver (while McCarver was conducting an interview) in response to McCarver's criticism of him abandoning the Braves during the playoff season to play pro football and saying it should be a breach of contract I thought was really bad.
Sanders epitomizes all I am tired of seeing in sports these days.
42-6!

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Deion Sanders has long been one of my least liked athletes with his showboating, taunting and all-about-me acts.
His cowardly dumping an ice chest on Tim McCarver (while McCarver was conducting an interview) in response to McCarver's criticism of him abandoning the Braves during the playoff season to play pro football and saying it should be a breach of contract I thought was really bad.
Sanders epitomizes all I am tired of seeing in sports these days.
42-6!
Well I won't ask you about his son buying a rolls. I didn't see any gold teef.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Basically, USC 2023 IS OU 2021. Their offense was good Saturday night, (42 points), and Caleb was great.

But, their Grinch 'Speed D' was a joke against a very bad ASU team that LOST to OSU 27 - 15 two weeks ago..

OSU gave up 15 to ASU, USC allowed 28.

I can see USC losing 2 or 3, maybe more.

My top pics to make the playoffs: Washington, Texas, Oregon, Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Basically, USC 2023 IS OU 2021. Their offense was good Saturday night, (42 points), and Caleb was great.

But, their Grinch 'Speed D' was a joke against a very bad ASU team that LOST to OSU 27 - 15 two weeks ago..

OSU gave up 15 to ASU, USC allowed 28.

I can see USC losing 2 or 3, maybe more.

My top pics to make the playoffs: Washington, Texas, Oregon, Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama.
Washington has become my dark horse as they look really good. I dont think USC has any trouble against CU this weekend as the early CU ranking was the medias love affair with Sanders.

I am really interested in seeing how KU does against Texas this coming weekend. I think KU will give them a game.

ND, Utah, Wash , Oregon and UCLA are all more than capable of taking Mulshoe down and I hope they all do. At best they will be lucky to go 3-2 in that stretch but 0-5 I would love to see.

Washington has become my dark horse as they look really good. I dont think USC has any trouble against CU this weekend as the early CU ranking was the medias love affair with Sanders.

I am really interested in seeing how KU does against Texas this coming weekend. I think KU will give them a game.

ND, Utah, Wash , Oregon and UCLA are all more than capable of taking Mulshoe down and I hope they all do. At best they will be lucky to go 3-2 in that stretch but 0-5 I would love to see.
Agree SB59. Let`'s see USC lose 4 outta those 5, but NOTHING beats losing to Tulane! What a way to end a season.

BB

Tulane went 12-2 in 2022 and was 9th ranked.
Tulane had a great year last year CT but the point of it is that nobody thought Tulane would win that game. The media sure didnt think it was possible. Plus I am pretty sure our entire fanbase enjoyed Tulane beating USC.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT